26 Sep This 5-Minute Pre-Work Checklist Will Make You More Productive Every Day – LSL MANAGEMENT TIP #50
Try going through all of these questions to determine what really needs to be done today will make you more productive every day.
1. What do I really need to accomplish today?
2. Is this work going to be valuable to me and the organization?
3. Am I finishing this work because I like to finish things or because it needs to be done?
4. What happens if this work is not completed? What’s the fallout? Who gets the blame?
5. Is the pressure to get this done coming from me or someone else?
6. Who is depending on me today to get this work done?
7. Does the work I’m doing today give me joy and satisfaction?
8. Are there tasks I need to do but that can wait until tomorrow?