08 Aug How leaders should engage their employees? – LSLMANAGEMENT TIP # 43
How the leaders should engage their employees? Here are some ways.
- Make your employees feel like business partners, as if they’re invested in the company. Give them ownership! They’re likelier to perform at a higher level.
- Be transparent and communicate well in your boss-employee relationships. Let your staff get familiar with what’s going on in other departments, and give them a chance to have input and suggest ideas.
- Don’t be afraid to expose them to new responsibilities that will expand their knowledge.
- Treat them with respect and dignity and build relationships. Get to know them on a personal level, outside of work. Show them that you don’t just view them as worker bees but as human beings.
- Don’t just put a program together and leave the scene. Constantly ask your employees for feedback, what’s working and what’s not. If you want to maintain a culture of happiness, you have to keep your finger on the pulse.