22 May Planning vs Improvising (Part 2)faith in people’s capabilities. Think about; your left hand is weak because it relies on the right hand to write. Let others grow. Not only they will appreciate your trust and confidence but this will also alleviate the weight, which you carry on your shoulders”. Based on Carlota’s suggestion, not only I applied the “crossroad” exercise right away, I started to let some space to calculated risks as well.
- I would check only once my calendar instead of usual five times to make sure that I am not forgetting any appointments.
- I would wait until the beginning of the week before calling my clients instead of my early practice of minimum ten days window.
- Returning home, would take alternative paths instead of the usual short cut opening myself to new discoveries.
- I would accept last minute lunch breaks with friends and colleagues even if it meant rescheduling the rest of my day.
- Remember a time that you planned ahead and nothing had worked according to your plan?
- Which skills have you put in place to make the plan work?
- What did you learn from this experience?
Written by Adile Cretallaz