Sales training can be defined as any employee training, that an organization delivers in order to help its sales teams develop their qualities and capabilities. Most sales training courses involve the development of personal skills and techniques needed to create and explore new sales opportunities or to close sales more efficiently.
On the other hand, retail sales training is specifically developed for brick and mortar retail organizations in order to meet their specific needs in training store employees and associates.
Sales training courses are primarily orientated towards those who work as sales professionals, sales managers, product sales professionals, and sales force.
There are a lot of sales training programs out there for all types of products, but choosing the right sales training course for your organization is not always easy.
A good sales training is about understanding the process and the right approach in any sales situation. In includes developing not only sales skills and techniques, but also improving communication and soft skills.
Sales training should be seen as an investment that will helps organizations remain sustainable and competitive in long term. It will also help you teams to develop an important skillsets and to learn how to apply them in different sales situations.
These are just few of the many benefits sales training programs can give your organization:
At LSL consultancy we have developed different sales training programs, in order to meet the specific needs of your organization. Our sales training courses cover different skills and skillsets involved in the sales process:
Account management is the key to a successful sales career. Making a sale once is easy but maintaining that account and successfully having that client come back again and again is the hardest part. We’ve designed a program that will help you build relationships with your accounts whether they are large or small. With our exceptional organizational an analytical techniques you will see and increased ROI and improved relationships with your clients.
• Analyze individual portfolio of accounts
• Determine priorities and design sales call plans
• Evaluate and record sales effort results
• Make proper usage of account management tools
• Amount of accounts that individual sales people have
— How many of them are top productive accounts? — How are the accounts distributed?
• Consider the sales pipeline
• A minimum of three months sales calls action plan for the individual sales professional
Marketing is a collection of processes for creating and delivering value for customers and controlling customer relationships that are in favor of your organization. At LSL, we want to make sure you have a firm grasp of marketing from the beginning steps to advanced levels of the trade. We can show you how to effectively market your product and improve your relationships all in this comprehensive marketing module.
• Understanding the market context that you are in
• Adapt yourself to market dynamics
• Play a major role in market transactions
• Defining Marketing
• Company’s Analysis: Internal/External
• Organizational Improvements
• Marketing Mix: 4 P’s: Product / Price / Place / Promotion
• Marketing Strategies
• Marketing Tools
• Defining Target Groups & Customer Analysis
• Sales, Media & Customer Satisfaction
• Business Growth Strategies
• Five Competitive Forces
• Value of Attractiveness of an Industry
Making the call when selling your product or service is the single most important aspect of generating business. Often times this is also the most difficult part of sales. We’ve designed a program that puts more weight on telemarketing skills to help you improve your time management while opening up your business by increasing the amount of calls to clients.
• Learn standard telephone manners and skills
• Excel in creating a first contact on the phone
• Handle incoming calls in a very professional way
• Develop your skills in obtaining a maximum amount of information in a minimum amount of time
• Telemarketing Basics
• Ten Steps to Success
– Ready to go
– Set goals
– Product knowledge
– Organize your area
– Organize your retrieval system
– Message practice
– Right questions
– Get set to listen
– Learn how to handle objections
– Think success
Customer service is the lifeblood of any business. We understand that and have designed a program that will help you to integrate sales with a perfect customer service. Our program will leave you with excellent customer service skills that will prove to be invaluable to your current endeavors and all of your future needs in the business world. This module is designed to improve your skills in making your customers happy and satisfied.
• Outperform your competitors with your unique customer service
• Generate more business with satisfied customers
• Enlarge your customer network with free word-of-mouth publicity
• Set standards for your employees’ service skills
• Answering your phone.
• Make promises that you can keep.
• Listening to your customers.
• Dealing with complaints.
• Training your staff to be ALWAYS helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable
• Taking the extra step.
• Give in something extra.
Experience is a good thing to have when working in sales but it’s not everything. Sometimes the wrong habits can hinder your sales ability and often times hurt your sales numbers. It’s important for you to develop the right sales techniques not just to appeal to your customer, but to make you more comfortable with your selling. Let us teach you how to improve your sales skills with almost instant results. We’ll help you find the happy medium between aggressively selling the customer yet being honest, truthful, and realistic in your sales approach. This workshop is designed to help boost the self-assurance of your sales advisors as well as polish their sales skills and customer service approach. Retail competition is fierce and the customer buys “the way you sell” before to buy “what you sell.”
• Become 3 dimensional sales advisor
• Reflect the image of your brand
• Influence your customers buying behavior
• Improve your sales results
• Increase profit of the company and your personal income
PART 1: PRESENTATION AND CONCEPT
• Your company culture / vision / mission
• Your store sales people projected professional company image
• Your store’s environment and image
• Concept – Sales skills
• Concept – Customer service skills
• Customer behaviour and buying psychology (emotional attach)
• Product knowledge
• Top 10 retail vendors’ success examples
• Virtual example of store sales
PART 2: SALES CYCLE
• Needs determination
• Suggestion selling
• Answering objections
• The close
• Maximizing the last moment
• After sales service
PART 3: CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS AND MAKING YOUR CUSTOMER LOYAL
• Handling customers with care
• Available perks and words
• Customer loyalty cards
This intensive and highly interactive course will equip enthusiastic salespeople with the skills necessary to return high sales-to-calls ratios and ensure their place as highly valued deal closers and relationship builders. It is designed for sales people, client service personnel, call centre staff, account managers and other individuals who need to gain commitments from internal and external clients.
• Create a positive first impression
• Uncover key buying criteria
• Discover and turn your buyers’ likes and dislikes to your advantage
• Demonstrate how your project meets specific needs
• Evaluate your own performance
• Receptionists/assistants roles
• The Five Buying Needs
• Using Features to your Advantage
• Tune In
– Starting well
– Complete introductions
– State call purpose
– Build rapport
• Explore Needs
– Why do people buy?
– Three kinds of questions
– Discover competitors
• Enlarge Needs
– Going deeper
– Clarify implications
– Highlight benefits
• Match Needs
– Match needs with features
– Summarize needs and wants
We recognize that salespeople sometimes run into challenging questions from difficult buyers. This module will prepare you to answer those questions professionally and delicately as to please the client. We will help you close the deal, despite difficulties that the client presents.
• Confidently respond to a buyer’s objection
• Consistently move the buyer toward a commitment to purchase
• Be able to close the deals
• Evaluate your own performance
• How to Dissolve Resistance
– Learn to like resistance
– Our most common objections
– Acknowledge concern
– Assess validity
– Answer appropriately
– Handling price objections
• How to Gain Commitment
– It pays to ask
– Propose the next step
– Confirm an agreement
– Always end on positive note
– Commit to action
Effective negotiations skills help improve your business and client satisfaction while simultaneously creating a “win-win” feeling for both you and the client. We have a program that will equip you with the best negotiating tactics to make sure that everybody receives the necessary benefits out of your business deals.
• Establish control of negotiations by using a systematic process
• Use language structures that strengthen your position
• Trade currencies without unnecessary giveaways
• Defend your position when challenged
• Negotiation process: planning, positioning, trading and contracting
• Negotiating four possible outcomes
• Three keys to create a win-win outcome
• The three critical elements: Time, Information and Power
• Asking the right questions
• Listening skills
• Building trust
• Behavioral types: Shark, Carp and Dolphins
• Breaking a deadlock
NUMBER OF EMAILS SENT
CUPS OF COFFEE
“I can wholeheartedly recommend Adile to anyone expecting only the best in customized Leadership Development, Management Training and high end Sales / Customer Service or Marketing related development programs. She brings operational experience in the Hotel Industry, Real estate and Training Services where she has developed her expertise on how to build effective Customer relation and Sales skills in China. Adile is a very effective listener, who can rapidly understand business issues, and is able to design client specific development modules for highest behavioral impact. Adile (LSL) is currently the only Partner we entrust with all Leadership Development related projects for our clients.”
“ This morning the entire Sales team came to my office with a gift of chocolates to thank me for arranging the sales training. They said that it was great, and I thank you for all your efforts.” Ted THEOBOLD General Manager/Area Director, The Park Lane Hong Kong
I'd like to thank LSL Consultancy - and specifically Adile - for the coaching sessions I had last year during a 6 month period. After 12 years working in my company, I have taken a new challenge 2 years ago by managing a team of more than 50 people in China. It has been another/different dimension compare to my previous roles where I needed to step back a little bit to become a true leader. Adile helped me to know myself better: my strength and my weaknesses to come over a challenging and exciting position. I can just tell that the results after those 6 month coaching by Adile have been tangible and real. My team , colleagues and management can recognize the positive progress that has been done.
I had a six months period of time with Adile’s coaching that focus on my professional leadership. Adile has her methodology in helping me to deep dive my situation (in work and personal life) and finding way to balance and work the best out of it. At the beginning we went through some questionnaire to write it down in order to let us to find out what is my value and what we can be planned in helping me in my daily working and private life. The most precious key learning during Adile’s coaching was allow me to find out what is important to my life and rectify those confused surrounding in my life and work. As a conclusion to myself from the 6 months coaching, my take away: - Know my value - Appreciate life and myself - Be positive - Be prepared & always be updated - try newness and enjoy nowness
"Your training of Improving Customer Satisfaction at Shimao Rivera Garden made every participant deeply impressed. I hope the Customer Service related staff of all management sites could get this training to ensure our qualified service.”
"Les évaluations sont très bonnes. Merci encore de votre professionnalisme."
“I would like to thank you for a great training session this weekend. We have requested training for sometime here in Beijing and we are extremely pleased that this program has been arranged in such a professional way. I am sure I speak for my whole department when I say that we learned something over the weekend and I am sure this will provide us with great foundation for further growth both professionally and personally.”
"This is our first experience working with LSL. Actually LSL was also recommended by another company. The firm is extremely professional and operates with integrity. We just had 3 hours communication skill training by Adile, but all of us were absolutely satisfied with Adile and impressed very much with her professionalism and passion, also the result was much better than expected. Even if it was a short initiation, but it gave us a good "taste" of some coaching which can enhance our professional skills.”
"Adile is great listener, who is even able to find what is behind the words. She can analyze the situation quickly. As a problem solving oriented person she introduces actions’ plans to tackle the issues one by one. Her perseverance and “every day” positive attitude enable her to keep on going until the objectives are reached. In addition her experience of cultural differences guides her to make people feel at ease and to teach them how to interact in the best way. It was a great pleasure and success to work with her on training issues for the launch of ORSAY retail operations in China.”
"It was a good experience to us to share a seminar with ‘Leadership & Success’, their knowledge and experience of luxury was real added value to us!"